Cruddbucket uploaded this awesome time lapse build of the M.S.H Mini Protos RC Helicopter. It also has some super cool flight video.
Check out the ARK RC website here:
And facebook page!
- M.S.H Mini Protos 'naked' frame
- M.S.H stretch kit
- 350mm SAB Main Blades
- Yellow Gorilla Tail Blades
- 6 cell 1100mAh batteries (used in the flight shown) but getting 1800mAh packs
- M.S.H/Scorpion 1300kV motor
- M.S.H/Y.G.E 60 Amp E.S.C
- M.K.S DS96 cyclic servos
- M.K.S DS95i tail servo
- Mikado Mini Vbar 5.2 Pro (updated software after made this video) with one spektrum satellite receiver
- DX7 Transmitter
- iCharger 3010B
- 14 Tooth pinion
- 70% flat throttle curve = 3225 R.P.M (head speed)
- After 4 minute 3D flight motor temperature = 44 Degress Celsius (24 Degrees Celcius ambient air temperature)
- ESC and battery barely even warm when touched, nice and efficient!
A custom made curved time lapse dolly was used for the shots, if you are interested ask for more info!